}

HOME Profile BEAUTY TIPS FOOD RECIPES FOLLOW DASHBOARD

Sunday, July 16, 2017

I'm not tired anymore :)

Assalamualaikum.
animal, neko, and bénévolat image
Did you guys read my previous post ? I'm almost give up but now I know my pathway. What I will do. As I'm someone that passionate to give help to the society  especially in health care but I might not manage enter to medical school due to my last result as I got B and not B+ in mathematic ( main requirement) // I hate mathematic  in matric. everything.// so I will involve in voluntary humanitarian organization.

My aim is to lend a hand for someone who needs help. May Allah ease me .  The main thing that I want to say is don't give up with your dream, there must a way for us to pursue our dream. Allah knows the best for us. Don't give up.
Image result for mercy malaysia
Here some of non profit organization ( you can be part of them )
//click link only//

// Actually there are a lot of humanitarian and charity activity that we can enroll but I don't have enough time to share it with you guys.  I want to help people especially those who live in rural idea like build clean water @ eletric supply or teach them  the right way to brush their teeth and help our enviroment or even help a stray cats and the important one spread Islam among the people who live in rural area.

I want to make other people happy and make the better world for everyone :)

I hope this post will inspire who did not have opportunity to be a doctor or nurse, remember there must a way if we are ikhlas to help other people. . Plus if you feel down I want to share a quote from Quran ( Al-baqarah) so you must be motivate.
 لَا يُكَلِّفُ اللَّهُ نَفْسًا إِلَّا وُسْعَهَا“Allah does not burden a soul beyond that it can bear…” (Qur’an, 2:286). 
Annyeong ! kipidab don't give up.

Remember don't burden our parents, my aim is to make my family happy dunya and akhirat.

No comments: